Explore and Dive in the Gocta Waterfall (2 Falls)
Quick view of the activity
Quick view of the activity
“EXPLORE AND DIVE AT GOCTA WATERFALL (2 FALLS)” offers you a unique experience at one of the most impressive waterfalls in the world. This trip allows you to discover the two majestic waterfalls of Gocta, immersing yourself in a natural environment of exceptional beauty. It is a perfect opportunity to connect with nature, take memorable hikes and capture spectacular photographs, all while enjoying the tranquility and splendor of Gocta.
FIRST DAY: HIKE TO THE TWO GOCTA FALLS
- Arrival in the city of Chachapoyas, reception and transfer to the hotel where you will spend the first night.
- Departure from the city of Chachapoyas at 7:30 am to the community of San Pablo, from where we will begin our walk to the base of the first waterfall in the middle of very dense forest typical of the cloud forest, habitat of the Cock of the Rock, Emerald Tucaneta, Yellow-tailed Choro Monkey, hummingbirds among other birds of the place, arrival visit and return to the natural viewpoint from where you can appreciate the two waterfalls of the waterfall, at the same time we will enjoy our lunch with this spectacular panoramic view of the two falls.
- Then we will continue our hike to the base of the second waterfall to take pictures and return to the community of Cocachimba where our vehicle will be waiting for us to take us to the city of Chachapoyas, where we will spend the night to start our hike to the community of Levanto by Inca trail.
IMPORTANT: prices based on a minimum of two people in a double and/or matrimonial room.
Recommended months from May to November.
NOTE: Departure times vary according to the schedule of the Ministry of Culture System (consult 975819867 or 954799148).
Get ready for your activity
- Adequate clothing for the tours and hikes to be done in the Amazon region and in this adventure.
- Trekking shoes and/or sneakers.
- Rain jacket and/or poncho (Porsiacaso).
- Head flashlight.
- Small backpack to be able to carry what is necessary.
- Walking sticks.
- Medicine if you suffer from any disease such as asthma, altitude sickness among other illnesses.
- Sun block, repellent, hat and/or cap for sun protection.
- Provide yourself with batteries for your camera to be able to take the pictures you want.
- The hike to the Kuelap fortress is recommended for adults in good physical condition.
HOURS AND KILOMETERS TO BE COVERED DURING OUR TREK TO KUELAP:
- Catara de Gocta 16 kilometers the two waterfalls, from the community of San Pablo to the community of Cocachimba, 7 to 8 hours approximately.
What is included?
First aid kit.
What is not included?
Bus tickets and others not specified.
Additional Free Services
- Enrich your experience with our additional extra services:
We will capture special moments of your tour using high-end cell phone cameras to guarantee superior quality images. These photographs will be carefully selected and sent directly to your WhatsApp or email in high resolution format, preserving the quality and details of your unforgettable memories.